Monday, March 8, 2010

In like a lion

Had a great weekend this past weekend. Got to be with two of my bests and it was so great. I miss them. Wish we could all live together :).

Its been beautiful, so Brandon and I decided to go to the driving range this afternoon. Its been quite awhile since I hit a golf ball...so my first...15 swings were awful. I tried to swing easy since my neck isn't fully recovered. I had a few good hits in there. TOo bad they closed my fave golf course!

I started P90x yesterday. Atleast since I'm not running like I was, I'm gonna do something. Today was plyometrics dvd. Plyometrics is jump training. I remember early encounters with this dvd and its tough. I did a few modified versions to save my knee, just in case. My leg did great actually. I guess the uncomfortable rolfing actually worked!

I think I'll continue to use my foam roller and try to run this weekend maybe? Work up to it that is. We'll see. So the half marathon is 6 weeks away, so we'll see. I'm hoping to atleast run SOME of it!

Loving March...so far

No comments:

Post a Comment