Less than 3 weeks till the due date now. I try not to dwell on the due date since its highly unlikely that she will make her appearance on that day. I just figure, the closer I get to that date, the sooner she will be here.
My last day of school is planned to be March 4. I met with my long term sub today and I felt overwhelmed. There was so much to go over and I'm so tired of worrying about it all. Each day that gets closer to baby makes me worry that much more about leaving school. I know once she's here, I won't think twice about school, but I can't help but think about it now.
She's definitely dropping, because I can breathe easier and my lower half is more sore when I've been sitting awhile. My feet can only take so much standing now. Once I'm at home, I can only feel my aching arches. I also can't sit cross-legged or indian style long at all...without my legs falling asleep. I know I shouldn't be sitting that way, but I do my best to find a comfortable position.
I am still, for the most part, sleeping through the night. I may get up to use the bathroom once, but I really try not to. I definitely sleep lighter now, so it doesn't take much to wake me, but my sleep patterns have changed. My hands swell every now and then (hate it).
Baby girl is always moving and its very noticeable. She's getting so big! AND...so I feel that way too. So sick of being pregnant and big! Baby - we are counting down and ready for you to be here!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment